Custom size art and a helping hand on your quest to find artwork you love
When it comes to finding a piece of art you love, you have two options. You can visit lots galleries hoping to find the perfect piece in just the right size, or you can design it yourself and save hours of anxiety and aimless shopping. We can help you design a custom size art piece you know you will love. With our archive of beautiful, inspiring fine art images and mastery of materials we can make what you are looking for. Letting our decades of experience guide you will make buying art for your home or office a rewarding and exciting experience.
What we offer:
- Limited edition prints in standard sizes OR one-of-a-kind artworks made to your size specifications
- Your choice of dye-sublimation aluminum prints in matte or glossy finish, hand-coated and stretched gallery-wrapped canvas, or matted and framed archival digital prints
- Digital mock-ups of your room with your chosen art and finish shown to scale
- In-home/office consultations for large projects
- Installation of your custom size art and commissioned pieces
About the photography collection:
Blink Gallery® has exclusive access to the Alexander Nesbitt Fine Art Photo Collection which includes landmark scenes from Newport, Rhode Island and aspirational world travel images. Taken over a 20 year time period, Nesbitt’s work winds multiple threads of style and substance together. This collection gives you the choice of known scenes, like the Newport Bridge at sunset, or the abstract essence of a place like glittering water rippling along a shoreline. Alexander “Sandy” Nesbitt is involved in the process of making each print offering careful oversight, design suggestions, or by making the entire physical object. Learn more about the life and on-going career of Sandy here.
Sandy welcomes you to begin your journey by browsing through the images available on the website or by visiting Blink Gallery in Newport for more ideas and samples. Blink’s staff is quite knowledgeable and can help you get most any project started. For complex problems and questions, you’re welcome to visit or call Nesbitt’s photography studio (401.847.4255) or schedule an appointment for a consultation.